IMPACT Artist: Daft Punk
- Far East Movement Apologise For Good Day NY Fail, Knock More Stuff Over At 92.3 NOW In case you missed it, Far East Movement were the musical guests on Fox's Good Day New York this morning. Not only did they totally rock the house, they also had a little mishap that has been keeping the guys laughing all morning.
- B.o.B (Bobby Ray) Takes Over Toro's Countdown, Talks "Underground Luxury" Bobby Ray stopped by the 92.3 NOW studios last week to help Toro out with his Top 7 @ 7:47 countdown and talk about everything he's been up to since he was last in. It's all about 'Underground Luxuries' these days. And twerkin', of course!
- Dirty On The Dos: Amanda Bynes' Bong Arrest, DiCaprio's Bid To Space & Is J Hud A New "Idol" Judge? Today we’ve got the dirt on everything including Amanda Bynes' drug arrest, Leonardo DiCaprio heads into space and Jennifer Hudson might join Idol!
- Amanda Bynes To Be Arraigned On Drug Charges Police report Bynes has been arrested in midtown Manhattan after she heaved a marijuana bong out of a window.
- What's The Longest You've Gone Wearing The Same Outfit? Have you ever been stuck wearing the same clothes for more than one day at a time? Lost luggage? Something worse?
- Dirty On The Dos: Jennifer Lopez's Cell Phone Biz, Paris Hilton Signed By Lil Wayne & More! Today we’ve got the dirt on everything including J.Lo's new cell phone business, Paris Hilton gets picked up by Lil Wayne for new album and more!
- Battle Of The Boroughs: Staten Island Vs. New Jersey For Six Flags Tickets! The Ty Loves NY crew decided to hand out a pair of tickets to hang with us at Six Flags Great Adventure and their new Safari Off Road Adventure!
- Breakfast With Bryan: It’s Food Porn, But With A Twist! Jamie's Buffalo Wings Your breakfast will never be the same! Phone Screener Bryan is dared by Ty to describe a listener's food to them as sexually as possible. First person to laugh, loses! Every AM at 6:20.
- DJ YONNY & Crew Pimp Out VH1's Master Of The Mix Set Big news! The PimpMyTurntables.com crew and I traveled down to Miami to unveil the new custom setup, DJ booth and judges tables for season three of VH1's Master of The Mix. We're the new official sponsor!
- Lala's Mystery Booth Adventure: What "Items" Would You Be Embarrassed To Have Others See? Of the two twins Lulu & Lala, Lala is the one who is a little bit more "naive," shall we say. Yesterday on Ty Loves NY, Ty asked her about the coin slot machines at the adult porn stores, and she had no idea what they were used for? Arcades? Why...
- Dirty On The Dos: Farrah Abraham's Reality Show, Anthony Weiner's Mayor Bid & More! Today we’ve got the dirt on everything including Farrah Abraham's new reality show, Anthony Weiner announces his run for major of NYC and Bieber's $5M house contract!
- Justin Bieber's Confidentiality Agreement: When Have YOU Damaged Someone Else's Home? It's official: Justin Bieber apparently has his friends sign a waiver stating certain rules in which you have to follow if you go into his house. If they go against any of the rules, they owe him $5 million! Would you do that if you were him? Well,...
- B.o.B (Bobby Ray) Takes Over Toro's Countdown, Talks "Underground Luxury"
- Jennifer Lopez Talks Motherhood with Zann
- Avril Lavigne Talks Wedding Plans With Ty Bentli
- All In The Name Of Beauty: Demi Lovato On the Pains Of Body Waxing
- Rapper Eve & Cobra Starship's Gabe Saporta Collaborate On Single 'Make It Out This Town'
- 'Teen Mom' Farrah Abraham Talks Porn And Fake Flowers On Mother's Day
- 'Ty Loves NY' Celebrates Mother's Day With Jennifer Lopez, Snooki & Camila Alves
- PSY Disputes The 'One-Hit-Wonder' Label In Studio With Toro