- The Chainsmokers Talk EDM/POP Crossover & Future Music With DJ Toro NYC based group, The Chainsmokers, Andrew Taggart and Alex Pall, came in to talk to DJ Toro about their new single, “Selfie” and their transition from EDM to Pop, or rather their mixture of the two.
- Pharrell Williams Talks "Happy" Single, Charitable Hats & the Meaning Behind His New Album "G I R L" Pharrell Williams talks about his new album and female injustice with 92.3 NOW's DJ Toro.
- MKTO Perform 'Classic,' Talk Musical Freedom & Bromance Friends, roommates and the dynamic duo known as MKTO; Malcolm Kelley and Tyler Oller are releasing their debut album on April 1st. The guys recently stopped by the 92.3 NOW studios in NYC to talk about their unique musical style and their blossoming...
- Hot Chelle Rae Talk New Single & Justin Bieber Shenanigans Hot Chelle Rae, composed of brothers Ryan and Jaime Follese and Nash Overstreet, came in to talk about their new single as well as a little Bieber gossip.
- Mariah Carey Talks Parenting With Ty Bentli Mariah Carey's new single, "You're Mine (Eternal)," is her first big production since the birth of her twins, Monroe and Moroccan, two years ago. She came in to talk to 92.3 NOW's Ty Bentli about her single but the two got way more personal and...
- Imagine Dragons Talk GRAMMYs and Future Music With Ty Bentli The newly accredited GRAMMY Award winning group, Imagine Dragons, were all so sure they were not going to win an award that they didn’t bother writing a speech... or even showing up for the announcement.
- Austin Mahone Talks Musical Style And Future Plans Austin Mahone, the 17-year-old pop star was discovered in 2012 and won a VMA in 2013. He came into 92.3 NOW to talk to Ty Bentli about his current music style and where he hopes to go next.
- Toni Braxton Hits Bottom, Bounces Right Back with New Album & Book Braxton is teaming up with Babyface for a duet album titled, “Love, Marriage and Divorce.” Although they have known each other for some time this is their first collab and it is completely inspired by their divorces.
- R&B Royalty In Studio: Toni Braxton Gives Her GRAMMY Predictions One of music's all-time greats, Toni Braxton, stopped by the 92.3 NOW studios to give her respected opinion on who will win this Sunday at the GRAMMYs.
- From Instruments To EDM: Disclosure Talk About The Group's Evolution The brothers Disclosure have traveled across the pond to promote their album and show off what they can do.
- Get Fit With Eutopia and Jonny Manfre This year, my New Year’s resolution was not to have one - but just to live a better life, period. Being the captain of #teamnosleep and a borderline hypochondriac, I tend not to take the greatest care of myself...