Latest GRAMMY News
- Pharrell Williams Talks "Happy" Single, Charitable Hats & the Meaning Behind His New Album "G I R L" Pharrell Williams talks about his new album and female injustice with 92.3 NOW's DJ Toro.
- Imagine Dragons Talk GRAMMYs and Future Music With Ty Bentli The newly accredited GRAMMY Award winning group, Imagine Dragons, were all so sure they were not going to win an award that they didn’t bother writing a speech... or even showing up for the announcement.
- Kendrick Lamar Goes All 'Power of Positive Thinking' After GRAMMY Snub Kendrick Lamar might have gone home empty handed at Sunday night's GRAMMYs, but he's not letting it getting him down. Instead he's embracing the art of positive thinking.
- GRAMMYs Executive Producer Apologizes to Trent Reznor "I’m sorry he was upset," GRAMMY Executive Producer Ken Ehrlich said. "I was really thrilled that we were finally getting him on the Grammys.
- The Civil Wars Win Another GRAMMY, John Paul White Breaks Twitter Silence Despite having split more than a year ago, John Paul White and Joy Williams took home their fourth GRAMMY award last night. White showed up to receive it alone, then today expanded on his message of thanks via Twitter.
- Making a Case for Daft Punk's 'Random Access Memories' as GRAMMY Album of the Year We made a case for not only Daft Punk's win last night, but also acknowledged the influential role they've played in music across numerous genres...
- Beyonce Got Me Wasted (In Love!) The innanets was abuzz over last night’s Beyonce performance at the GRAMMYs. But not in the best way. There were a lot of mentions of the word “disgusting” and I’m genuinely confused about it. ~Sasha
- Kendrick Lamar, Imagine Dragons Team Up for 'Radioactive' Remix Two-and-a-half minutes into the track, Lamar enters rapping about martians, tater tots and wanting to be the first rapper on Mars.
- Macklemore Apologizes to Kendrick Lamar for Winning Rap GRAMMY "You got robbed. I wanted you to win. It's weird and sucks that I robbed you."
- Behind the Scenes at the 2014 GRAMMYS with Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Daft Punk & More What goes on behind the scenes at the GRAMMYs? Hear what the big winners had to say, and find out which artist brought the press room to tears.