IMPACT Artist: Daft Punk
- Avril Lavigne Goes To Marilyn Manson For Music And Style Advice Lavigne told MTV that Manson helped bring her out her naughty side on the song “Bad Girl, ” which will be on her untitled album, due out this September.
- Francis Bean Cobain Calls Out Kendall Jenner On Twitter Cobain had some biting words for Jenner, calling her a "self absorbed idiot."
- Style Files: Beyoncé Curates Rent The Runway Boutique The site have paired up with Beyoncé to curate a boutique of her favorite designer dresses -- making Beyoncé your personal high fashion stylist.
- Carly Rae Jepsen Enlists Fans' Help For New Song 'Take A Picture' The eight-week project had fans involved in everything from the lyrics to what she'd wear onstage to perform the song on the 'American Idol' finale.
- Dirty On The Dos: Jennifer Lopez's Cell Phone Biz, Paris Hilton Signed By Lil Wayne & More! Today we’ve got the dirt on everything including J.Lo's new cell phone business, Paris Hilton gets picked up by Lil Wayne for new album, and more!
- Battle Of The Boroughs: Staten Island Vs. New Jersey For Six Flags Tickets! The Ty Loves NY crew decided to hand out a pair of tickets to hang with us at Six Flags Great Adventure and their new Safari Off Road Adventure!
- Breakfast With Bryan: It’s Food Porn, But With A Twist! Jamie's Buffalo Wings Your breakfast will never be the same! Phone Screener Bryan is dared by Ty to describe a listener's food to them as sexually as possible. First person to laugh, loses! Every AM at 6:20.
- Despite No New Music, One Direction Aims To Rule Summer With Book, 3-D Film & Tour This summer is proving to be a big one for One Direction. First the boys are headed back to America in June for their Take Me Home Tour, then, in addition to their 3-D film This Is Us, they'll be releasing a new book.
- DJ YONNY & Crew Pimp Out VH1's Master Of The Mix Set Big news! The PimpMyTurntables.com crew and I traveled down to Miami to unveil the new custom setup, DJ booth and judges tables for season three of VH1's Master of The Mix. We're the new official sponsor!
- Backstreet's Back: Charli XCX Covers ‘I Want It That Way’ Charli XCX is not embarrassed to admit she's obsessed with the Backstreet Boys. In fact, she loves them so much she even tackled BSB’s 1999 monster pop hit, “I Want It That Way,” for the first time at a show in Chicago yesterday (May 21).
- Rihanna's 'Styled To Rock' Inches Closer Toward U.S. Premiere Rihanna is importing her U.K. reality TV show to the U.S., in conjunction with the Style Network. The show's first cycle aired abroad but for the second season, Rihanna's American fans can join in on the fashion fun.
- Dirty On The Dos: Farrah Abraham's Reality Show, Anthony Weiner's Mayor Bid & More! Today we’ve got the dirt on everything including Farrah Abraham's new reality show, Anthony Weiner announces his run for major of NYC and Bieber's $5M house contract!
- Justin Bieber's Confidentiality Agreement: When Have YOU Damaged Someone Else's Home? It's official: Justin Bieber apparently has his friends sign a waiver stating certain rules in which you have to follow if you go into his house. If they go against any of the rules, they owe him $5 million! Would you do that if you were him? Well,...
- From Donna Summer To Daft Punk, Giorgio Moroder Transcends Generations At First DJ Set In Brooklyn After watching Moroder follow his records to the club -- only 40 years later -- it seems you really can teach an old dog a new trick.
- Maroon 5 Releases Paint-Drenched 'Love Somebody' Video Adam Levine manages to make messy sexy and is seen rubbing his hands, full of paint naturally, over the body of a female model.