- Ryan Lewis, Mother Talk Her Battle with HIV, New 30/30 Project "Yes, I’m grateful that I lived," Julie Lewis, who is HIV positive, says. "But I want to do something to honor all those people that we love dearly who died along the way."
- Watch Coldplay Debut New Song 'Oceans' Today (April 23), Chris Martin and the guys debuted their latest track, "Oceans", on BBC Radio 1.
- Cutest Baby Award Goes to John Legend Look-alike Over the weekend, a woman posted a picture of her nephew that looks just like John Legend.
- Watch Pharrell's Fantasy Video for 'Marilyn Monroe' Like any writer worth their salt, Pharrell knows to not gild the lily. "I don't need no adjectives for this girl," he sings, and sure enough with the video for "Marilyn Monroe" he lets the visuals do most of the talking.
- New York's Electric Zoo to Return with Stricter Safety Measures After two drug-related deaths at last year's EDM festival Electric Zoo in NYC caused the cancellation of the final day of the event, promoters have announced that it will return this summer with a few changes.
- Justin Bieber Apologizes, Pleads Ignorance After Dishonorable Selfie In Japan Justin Bieber finds himself in hot historical water again, this time after visiting a shrine in Japan.
- Lorde, The National, Nas & The Replacements To Play Boston Calling Can't check out the Boston Calling festival in May? Well, you're in luck, the fest has announced another set of dates this fall.