And it looks like fans are loving BOTH songs just as much. It was basically a tie – although Katy came in with the photo finish!
It just goes to show, these two tracks are the official mega-hits of the summer!
Here are the results as of the writing of this post:
- Katy Perry – “Roar” – 50.33%
- Lady Gaga – “Applause” – 49.67%
This week we’re pitting two brand new songs against each other; we’re letting YOU decide which song, Miley Cyrus‘ ”Wrecking Ball” or Cher Lloyd‘s “I Wish” featuring T.I., wins the hearts and ears of the 92.3 NOW listeners.
While you’re here, check out both ladies in studio @ 92.3 NOW in NYC:
NOW check out the songs and videos below and VOTE on which one YOU think is the best of the two. Let’s touch gloves and come out boxing!
Miley Cyrus – “Wrecking Ball”
Cher Lloyd – “I Wish”
Voting is NOW over!
Cher Lloyd ft. T.I. – “I Wish” – 54.32%
Miley Cyrus – “Wrecking Ball” – 45.68%
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Tell Us Your Best Holiday Party Story And Win $500
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: Music Community Mourns
- Diplo’s Got A New Holiday Compilation, ‘A Very Decent Christmas’
- New Music To Know: Sevyn Streeter Proves She’s More Than Just a Hit Songwriter on Debut EP
- Advertising Agency Trolls Internet with Video Featuring Kids Reciting Explicit Rap Lyrics
- Pharrell Says He’s Going ‘Rap-Free’ For New Solo Album