Last night on the MTV VMAs (August 25), Eminem announced that he will release a new album The Marshall Mathers 2 on November 5.
So far we don’t know much other than the release date, and its executive producers, Rick Rubin and Dr. Dre. We saw some Beats By Dre headphones fly by too, which — considering the trend of tying paramount rap releases to products – may play a larger part in the album’s roll out. Watch the commercial below:
MMLP2 will be Eminem’s tenth studio album and serve as a follow-up Eminem’s 2009 LP, Recovery. The title is in reference to his seminal 2000 album, Marshall Mathers LP.
MMLP2 will likely feature “Bezerk,” which was previewed in the ad and will be released as an official single August 27, and the previously released “Survivor.”
- MTV VMAs 2013 Winners List: Justin Timberlake, Macklemore, Taylor Swift, One Direction
- *NSYNC Reunites at the VMAs, Perform ‘Girlfriend’ and ‘Bye Bye Bye’
- Artists Get Artsy at The 2013 MTV VMAs
- Lulu y Lala @ the 2013 MTV VMAs
- Best Of the 2013 MTV VMAs – Brooklyn, NYC
- 2013 MTV VMAs – In the Crowd
- Battle Of The Beats: Katy Perry vs Lady Gaga
Read More Music News On 923NOW.com: