Wale Talks Collaborating With Rihanna: “She’s highly coveted to work with.”
Washington D.C. native rapper, Wale, just dropped the remix of his single “Bad” which he worked on with our favorite bad girl, Rihanna. During his recent visit to NYC, 92.3 NOW’s Toro got the low-down on how the collaboration came about.
“I asked her, ‘Yo would you be interested in doing it?’,” Wale said. “And she was like, ‘Hmmm I’ll think about it, if I like it.’ Then they played the song again, and she was like, ‘Yeah, let’s get it.’”
Wale was honored to work with Rihanna, he said, since she’s one of the biggest artists in the hip-hop game right now.
PHOTOS: Wale In Studio w/ Toro
“And I’m just blessed because she doesn’t really do remixes and stuff like that,” he said. “She’s highly coveted to work with. She gave me that look, and I appreciate it.”
- Justin Bieber Joins The Wanted’s Album Roster
- Nikki Williams Talks Collaborations, Wanting To Twerk w/ Bruno Mars
- Miley Cyrus Keeps Quiet About Justin Bieber Collabo
–Sydney Holmes/92.3 NOW
Read More Music News On 923NOW.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Steve Aoki ‘Cakes’ Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training