“It’s because Swedish House Mafia became so big, and we knew becoming big, big commitments also come with,” Ingross said. “I think that living in a different place in the world, we couldn’t really commit to what we should commit to–our fans, and maybe to an album and another tour. So we thought maybe we should take a break and do the things we wanted to do.
While Ingrosso said “take a break,” the split between the three is pretty much cemented.
“You can never say never,” he said, “but it’s ended.”
- Sebastian Ingrosso Stays Consistent With John Martin’s Help
- Sebastian Ingrosso Talks Streamlining EDM
- Sebastian Ingrosso of Swedish House Mafia In Studio [Photos]
- Swedish House Mafia Give NYC A Weekend Of Rave Love
- Swedish House Mafia Meet Fans At NYC Pop Up Store [Photos]
- Zedd Talks Mainstream EDM @ 92.3 NOW
–Sydney Holmes/92.3 NOW
Read More Music News On 923NOW.com: