Madeon, who has been known for his melodic electro and dubstep sets, went a little drum & bass for this track and admits that he wanted to “play around” with the tempo.
“Here’s a song I’ve done for Ellie Goulding a while ago,” Madeon posted on his Soundcloud page along with the track. “It’s finally out on Beatport if you want it! Hope you’ll like it, I wanted to play around with a different tempo.”
Keep Up With Madeon:
–Joe Cingrana/92.3 NOW
Read More Music News On 923NOW.com:
- New Music to Know: Drake Collaborator Sampha Brings His British Soul Across the Pond
- Today’s Dirt w/ Ty Bentli: Beyonce Drops Visual Album, Miley’s NYC NYE Plans & More!
- Beyonce’s New Album Gets Surprise iTunes Release
- Justin Timberlake, Taylor Swift, Coldplay, U2 & Jared Leto Up For Golden Globes
- Kelly Clarkson to Appear on TVs’ ‘Nashville’
- Today’s Dirt w/ Ty Bentli: Kanye’s GRAMMYs Rant, 50 Shades Goes Full Frontal & Mariah Cracks!