Get your green on people! Whether it’s to commemorate the life of the great apostle of Ireland, celebrate Irish culture or use the holiday as an excuse to day drink with your friends, people will be celebrating it big this Sunday. St. Patrick’s Day is right around the corner and people are asking, where is the best place to celebrate with some green beer on the streets?
Ty asked listeners to recommend the best place for him to celebrate after he returns home from the baby shower in Atlanta. Some listeners called in and recommended celebrating in Hoboken, and others disagreed saying Times Square is the place to be when it comes to partying it up for the Irish holiday.
Anthony lives in Hoboken and said this about his home city, while Dannie recommended one of the biggest tourist spot in the world:
Times Square on St. Patrick’s Day? That might sound like a good party place because there are a lot of people there, but for the same reason Ty disagrees saying that there’s too many people there. It would be impossible to leave with all of the drunk people around!!!
- A Guide To The NYC St. Patrick’s Day Parade
- NYC’s 6 Best Plates Of Corned Beef & Cabbage
- 7 Fun Ways To Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day In NYC
One person recommended to hop on the train and head over to the parade in Staten Island:.
No matter where you celebrate in the tri state, make sure you grab some green beer, green jello shots and get your best Irish jig on. Or just chase around short people when you’re drunk asking where the pot of gold is. Either sounds fun to me!
The 92.3NOW Entourage will be out and about as well, so make sure you find them at your local parades! What is your favorite place to celebrate St Patty’s Day? Sound off in the comments below.
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3NOW
Read More Music News On 923NOW.com:
- Maroon 5 Releases Paint-Drenched ‘Love Somebody’ Video
- Robin Thicke Talks ‘Unrated’ Video
- New Beyoncé Song ‘Grown Woman’ Explores Feminine Power
- Sex Shops, OBGYN, Oh My! The Most Inappropriate Place You’ve Brought Your Child Is…
- Jennifer Lopez Talks Motherhood with Zann
- ‘The X Factor’ Adds Two New Judges: Kelly Rowland And Paulina Rubio