The Spanglish Inquisition: Can You Guess What Lulu Y Lala Are Saying?
Lulu and Lala are two peas in a pod… Literally!
Not only are they 20 minutes a part, but the two sisters are identical twins. And not only do they speak in twin language, but they are also speak fluent Spanish. So putting the two of them together in a room while they talk on the phone with one of their family members is really funny. That is why one morning Ty decided to put them to the test on their Spanglish (Spanish and English mixed together): the twins ALWAYS speak it!
Ty Loves NY created a game called The Spanglish Inquisition. We put together a list of questions that contain both Spanish and English words, otherwise known as Spanglish. Once we get caller 23 on the line, we ask them question after question, and their job is to give an answer (whether it’s right or wrong) as quickly as possible. With thirty seconds on the clock, you have no time to lose between each question. In fact, if there is no more than one second of space you are buzzed!
Take a listen to this morning’s contestant, Sue:
Do you think you can handle the Spanglish Inquisition? Put your Spanglish to the test and try your hand every week day morning from 6a-10a with Ty Loves NY!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More Music News On 923NOW.com:
- Pharrell Releases ‘Social Book,’ Which Relies on Readers to Help Write It
- Watch Kanye West & Rick Rubin’s Acceptance Video for Tribeca 808s Award
- Ultra Music Festival is Officially Staying in Miami
- Watch Katy Perry Go Undercover in ‘Birthday’
- One Direction Accused of Plagiarism with ‘You and I’ Video
- Deadmau5 Goes Off on Win Butler for Coachella Comments: ‘Arcade Fire Needs to Settle Down’