The star studded global pop star turns 26 year’s old today! In Ke$ha’s honor, 92.3 NOW will be celebrating by covering the studio in glitter and downing a bottle of Jack!
Let’s just say its been one heck of a year for the party girl:
The singer released a photobook “My Crazy, Beautiful Life,” depicting her most outrageous moments and released her sophomore album “Warrior.”
Ke$ha even had a run in with a ghost!
And who could forget the controversy surrounding “Die Young” with its suggestive dance party hook, “We’re gonna die young” in conjunction with the Sandy Hook Tragedy? The singer said she misspoke when she said via Twitter that she was “forced” to sing the track.
And most recently, she was honored by the Humane Society for being an outspoken advocate for animals.
That’s a year well done Ke$ha. Now it’s time to ”hit this city” and do what you do best – party like an animal!
-Maria Bonello, 92.3 NOW/NYC
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Report: Beyonce And Jay-Z Expecting Second Child
- Candice Glover Crowned New ‘American Idol’ As Finale Ratings Hit All-Time Low
- All In The Name Of Beauty: Demi Lovato On the Pains Of Body Waxing
- Justin Bieber Owes Germany Thousands For Monkey Day Care
- What’s The Difference Between DJs And Turntablists? C2C Explain
- Dirty On The Dos: Rihanna’s $5Mil Court Battle, Lindsay’s Rehab Weight Gain & Beckham Retires!