The star studded global pop star turns 26 year’s old today! In Ke$ha’s honor, 92.3 NOW will be celebrating by covering the studio in glitter and downing a bottle of Jack!
Let’s just say its been one heck of a year for the party girl:
The singer released a photobook “My Crazy, Beautiful Life,” depicting her most outrageous moments and released her sophomore album “Warrior.”
Ke$ha even had a run in with a ghost!
And who could forget the controversy surrounding “Die Young” with its suggestive dance party hook, “We’re gonna die young” in conjunction with the Sandy Hook Tragedy? The singer said she misspoke when she said via Twitter that she was “forced” to sing the track.
And most recently, she was honored by the Humane Society for being an outspoken advocate for animals.
That’s a year well done Ke$ha. Now it’s time to ”hit this city” and do what you do best – party like an animal!
-Maria Bonello, 92.3 NOW/NYC
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Lea Michele Announces Debut Album, Releases New Song ‘Cannonball’
- Behind the Song: Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’
- Watch: Britney Spears Plugs Her Own Fragrance in ‘Perfume’ Video
- Justin Bieber Asks Fans to Donate to Typhoon Haiyan Relief, Raises $600,000+
- R. Kelly Defends Chris Brown, Drawing Parallel to Muhammad Ali, MLK and Jesus
- Ty Loves NY’s Challenge To Kanye West: Donate Gifts To A War Veteran Family