Swedish House Mafia Comes To NYC For A Weekend Of Rave Love
Five days of #RaveLove has officially come to an end in NYC…
UPDATE – March 5th: Swedish House Mafia began their 5-day takeover of New York City on February 28 with the Black Tie Rave at Hammerstein Ballroom including sets from Carl Kennedy (8pm) and Pete Tong (9pm) with SHM headlining at 10:15pm. SHM will donate 100% of the proceeds to the Mayor’s Fund To Advance New York City, Hurricane Sandy New Jersey Relief Fund and Save The Children.
PHOTOS: SHM Pop Up Store/NYC
Thursday’s show was followed by one at Madison Square Garden with Pete Tong and Armand Van Helden on Friday night and three nights at Brooklyn’s Barclays Center. Openers for those shows included Pete Tong on Saturday (March 2), Otto Knows on Sunday (March 3) and AN21 on Monday (March 4).
SHM helped create an easy to follow guide for the extended weekend; very helpful for out-of-towners, yet very entertaining for everyone. The official guide (peep it here) includes performance info, artist bios, transportation info and site seeing suggestions (non New Yorkers need to know how to get around) and even how to properly tie the knot for bow ties (don’t act like you can) in preparation for tonight’s Black Tie Rave. You can also score some SHM gear at their Pop Up Store on 5th Avenue.
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Swingers Anonymous: Ty Bentli Was Invited To A Swingers Party! Will He Go?
- Steve Aoki ‘Cakes’ Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training
- Love Expert Rachel DeAlto’s Advice: How To Find The Love Of Your Life!