Five days of #RaveLove has officially come to an end in NYC…
UPDATE – March 5th: Swedish House Mafia began their 5-day takeover of New York City on February 28 with the Black Tie Rave at Hammerstein Ballroom including sets from Carl Kennedy (8pm) and Pete Tong (9pm) with SHM headlining at 10:15pm. SHM will donate 100% of the proceeds to the Mayor’s Fund To Advance New York City, Hurricane Sandy New Jersey Relief Fund and Save The Children.
PHOTOS: SHM Pop Up Store/NYC
Thursday’s show was followed by one at Madison Square Garden with Pete Tong and Armand Van Helden on Friday night and three nights at Brooklyn’s Barclays Center. Openers for those shows included Pete Tong on Saturday (March 2), Otto Knows on Sunday (March 3) and AN21 on Monday (March 4).
SHM helped create an easy to follow guide for the extended weekend; very helpful for out-of-towners, yet very entertaining for everyone. The official guide (peep it here) includes performance info, artist bios, transportation info and site seeing suggestions (non New Yorkers need to know how to get around) and even how to properly tie the knot for bow ties (don’t act like you can) in preparation for tonight’s Black Tie Rave. You can also score some SHM gear at their Pop Up Store on 5th Avenue.
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Avril Lavigne Goes To Marilyn Manson For Music And Style Advice
- Francis Bean Cobain Calls Out Kendall Jenner On Twitter
- Style Files: Beyoncé Curates Rent The Runway Boutique
- Carly Rae Jepsen Enlists Fans’ Help For New Song ‘Take A Picture’
- Dirty On The Dos: Jennifer Lopez’s Cell Phone Biz, Paris Hilton Signed By Lil Wayne & More!
- Battle Of The Boroughs: Staten Island Vs. New Jersey For Six Flags Tickets!