Sex Ed 101: How Do YOU Go About Talking “The Talk” With Your Children?
The birds and the bees talk. It’s just so uncomfortable! Having to sit down with your kids, trying to figure out the best way to come up with how to talk about sex, and hope that they (and you) walk away not feeling scarred for life! This morning on Ty Loves NY, the crew talked all about how to go about performing that talk. In today’s society do we even need to? That is what sex-ed classes are for, right?
With Ty becoming a new father this year, he is starting to think about all the things it takes to be a parent! One of those responsibilities to try to and teach your children the birds and bees (and to hopefully instill values that will scare them enough to not appear on Teen Mom):
We’ve all experienced that awkward talk. Whether it was from our parents or even Sex Ed class. I actually never really had the sex talk with my parents; instead I learned it all from health class. Everything else? I just connected the dots through real life experience.
How did you go about talking the sex talk with your kids? We got a call from Keisha in Queens who went through the situation too:
Do you have funny sex talk stories? Ty Loves NY wants to hear all about them! Share them in the comments below.
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Interview: Sky Ferreira On Why Men Just Don’t Get It
- One Direction Working with Good Charlotte, Kodaline on Upcoming Album
- Watch the Phone: Jay Z & Kanye to Perform Together at SXSW
- Dirty On The Dos: Bieber Dedicates SXSW To Selena & Zac Efron Wants Another High School Musical!
- Stream Skrillex’s Debut Album ‘Recess’
- Lana Del Rey Announces 2014 North American Tour