The birds and the bees talk. It’s just so uncomfortable! Having to sit down with your kids, trying to figure out the best way to come up with how to talk about sex, and hope that they (and you) walk away not feeling scarred for life! This morning on Ty Loves NY, the crew talked all about how to go about performing that talk. In today’s society do we even need to? That is what sex-ed classes are for, right?
With Ty becoming a new father this year, he is starting to think about all the things it takes to be a parent! One of those responsibilities to try to and teach your children the birds and bees (and to hopefully instill values that will scare them enough to not appear on Teen Mom):
We’ve all experienced that awkward talk. Whether it was from our parents or even Sex Ed class. I actually never really had the sex talk with my parents; instead I learned it all from health class. Everything else? I just connected the dots through real life experience.
How did you go about talking the sex talk with your kids? We got a call from Keisha in Queens who went through the situation too:
Do you have funny sex talk stories? Ty Loves NY wants to hear all about them! Share them in the comments below.
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Win Grape Nuts Fit + Gym Membership
- 92.3 NOW’s Long Weekend At The Beach!
- Star-Studded Tribute Pushes Cancer Victim’s Song Toward Chart Debut
- Far East Movement Apologise For Good Day NY Fail, Knock More Stuff Over At 92.3 NOW
- Charli XCX Goes Full-On Club Kid For ‘Take My Hand’ Video
- Jennifer Hudson Rumored To Join ‘American Idol’ As Judge