Are You The Smartest Person In NY? Justin Bieber, Beyonce & More!
The ‘Ty Loves NY’ crew will be handing out a pair of tickets to see the always amazing and equally talented Beyonce, when she visits the Barclay’s Center August 5th! Those tickets could be yours!
But there was one small catch in order to win them: You have to prove that you are the Smartest Person In NY! Answer five questions right, and those tickets are yours! Sounds easy, right? Ty makes it just a bit difficult! You gotta work for those tickets!
Today we had Ali from Incredible Feet in Bellmore, New York.
Trying to steal that crown away and get her hands on those Queen B tickets was Jacqueline from Red Bank, NJ! Do you think Jackie had the pop culture skills to defeat Ali on her first day? Find out which lucky person won:
Would you be able to get all five right?
Try them out for size below:
- Since Beyonce’s show is sold out, this could be a good way to get them. It is being proposed that anyone can get tickets to the Mrs Carter world tour if they turn in what weapon?
- Liam Hemsworth is being accused of cheating on what Disney starlet with January Jones?
- What Usher protege got one step closer to his dream of performing in outer space, when NASA offered him a flight on a space shuttle?
- Even though I thought he did a great job, who says there is no way he will not come back to host the Oscars next year?
- Maybe it was his ex girlfriend Taylor Swift who threw the shoe at which One Direction member during a recent concert in Scotland?
- Turn in guns
- Miley Cyrus
- Justin Bieber
- Seth MacFarlane
- Harry Styles
Did you get them right? Ali was totally taken down on her first day!! Congratulations to Jackie, she’s heading to Barclay’s to see Beyonce! So that means Smartest Person In NY will be back tomorrow with a brand new contestant!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Win Tix To See The Devils Take On The Rangers
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Swingers Anonymous: Ty Bentli Was Invited To A Swingers Party! Will He Go?
- Steve Aoki ‘Cakes’ Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training