Demi Lovato‘s long awaited single, “Heart Attack” is officially the number one song played on the air in New York City. AND, 92.3 NOW is one of the only New York radio stations playing the new edgy hit in it’s mixes.
In less than 24 hours of the song’s early release just 3 days ago (Feb. 24), the record reached number one on iTunes in nine different countries.
Originally, the song was set to premier on March 4th on the “On Air With Ryan Seacrest” show.
Produced by the Suspex and written by Lovato, “Heart Attack” is the first single from her fourth coming album, which has yet to be titled.
The electro-pop song about taking a risk with love reveals a more grown-up Lovato, who is ready to claim her throne at the top of the pop charts.
“[The single] ‘Heart Attack’ is a smash! Demi is making a statement with this record, she’s coming for the Pop Queen title so take notice and bow down!” said Nadine Santos, 92.3 NOW APD/Music Director.
With Lovato reinventing her image, will her entire album lean towards a more EMD sound?
We’ll just have to wait till the album is released sometime during spring 2013. But for now, listen to 92.3 NOW to catch the song or download it on iTunes.
-Maria Bonello, 92.3 NOW/NYC
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Report: Beyonce And Jay-Z Expecting Second Child
- Candice Glover Crowned New ‘American Idol’ As Finale Ratings Hit All-Time Low
- All In The Name Of Beauty: Demi Lovato On the Pains Of Body Waxing
- Justin Bieber Owes Germany Thousands For Monkey Day Care
- What’s The Difference Between DJs And Turntablists? C2C Explain
- Dirty On The Dos: Rihanna’s $5Mil Court Battle, Lindsay’s Rehab Weight Gain & Beckham Retires!