David Guetta & Usher Get Sexy, Cause Tectonic Shifts
For those who like their electronic dance music with a side of French (we’re looking at you, Daft Punk fans), brace yourselves for a trip around the world with super DJ David Guetta and Usher on “Without You.” Or, at least, Guetta’s on a trip. Usher appears to be hanging out in a studio in front of a green screen.
Never mind that, because Guetta is literally blowing up the world. Brazil, South Africa, Thailand, America (judging by what’s to come, geographically, it must be Miami they’re repping): all the hottest bodies from the best beaches are represented in an epic dance party. As the song picks up the temp, the streets explode with excitement over this song. Not people on the streets but the actual streets, literally exploding into a worldwide earthquake. Talk about not being able to escape a groove.
As the song goes on, the magic of the music causes continental plates to shift and the world is very literally brought together to party. Forming one nation under Guetta, as it should be. And in the end they finally let Usher out of that studio to join Guetta and his fans for an epic beach party.
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Wu-Tang Clan Fans Launch Kickstarter to Raise $5 Million For One of a Kind Album
- Interview: Zedd Puts Out a Call For a ‘Stay The Night’ Condom Confetti Cannon
- Drake Narrates a Commercial For The Toronto Raptors
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video