All week long on ‘Ty Loves NY’, the crew will be handing out a pair of tickets to see Pop Explosion featuring America’s Hottest Boy Band… Midnight Red! On top of that you’re entered to win the Ultimate VIP Experience!
But there was one small catch in order to win them: You have to prove that you are the Smartest Person In NY! Answer five questions right, and those tickets are yours! Sounds easy, right? Ty makes it just a bit difficult! You gotta work for those tickets!
Today we had Maliha from NJIT was up for her third day as the Smartest Person In NY! Yesterday she had three out of five correct, tying Anthony. However today is a new day!
Trying to steal that crown away and get his hands on those Pop Explosion tickets is lucky Dave from Merrick, NY! This is his second day in a row (what are the odds!!?) Do you think he had the pop culture skills to defeat Maliha on her third day? Find out which lucky person won:
Would you be able to get all five right?
Try them out for size below:
- Even though he is 75 years old, it did not stop which Oscar Winner from flirting with 22 year old Jennifer Lawrence after her Oscar win?
- Maybe she is trying to make up for all of his financial help, but what actress will be appearing on Charlie Sheen’s show Anger Management?
- What Mission Impossible star has required his daughter Suri has a body double and that the parents of her friend’s in Soho have background checks for security?
- Ben Affleck attributed what to his good luck during the awards season, and got rid of it shortly after winning for best picture at the Oscars?
- It was revealed this week that Andy Dick will be appearing on live television on ABC’s WHICH reality television show?
- Jack Nicholson
- Lindsay Lohan
- Tom Cruise
- Shaved his beard
- Dancing With The Stars
Did you get them right? Maliha was finally taken down! Congratulations to Dave! So that means Smartest Person In NY will be back tomorrow with a brand new contestant!
Do you want to try your hand at the competition? If you feel you’re the Smartest Person in NYC make sure to click here! And don’t forget to listen to Ty Loves NY at 6AM-10AM every week day morning! We will be giving out Pop Explosion NYC tickets through Thursday morning so you still have a chance!!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Austin Mahone Drops Dancetastic Video for ‘Banga! Banga!’
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again
- Dirty On The Dos: Demi Opens Up, Gaga’s Duet With Britney & More!
- Listen to Ron Burgundy and Robin Thicke Duet on Christopher Cross’ ‘Ride Like the Wind’ for ‘Anchorman 2′
- Breakfast With Bryan: It’s Food Porn, But With A Twist! Julie’s Cantalope