What up everybody?! Check out my new remix of Justin Timberlake‘s jam “Suit & Tie!” I teamed up in the studio with Chachi – a fellow NYC based DJ who has been DJing around the world and in the city at SL, Finale and other swanky NYC hot spots along with co-producers Music Man Ty & Johnny Elektro.
Collectively we put our ideas together to churn out this massive dance remix to JT’s current pop hit. The song already does well in bedrooms and it was time we took it out to the clubs. With four musicians in the room, it was great to hear each producers’ vision and ideas for the remix. We took each idea and worked them in… The TRUE meaning of collaboration!
So while Justin & Jay are creating magic together in the studio, we too are feeding off their energy and creating our own.
Listen and download the remix here:
While you’re in an EDM kinda mood: Pick Up Jay Dabhi’s Debut Album “The WeekEND” NOW >
–Jay Dabhi, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Robin Thicke
- Beyonce’s New Album Isn’t Coming As Soon As We Think, Ne-Yo Claims
- Miley Cyrus Lets Her Freak Flag Fly For ‘We Can’t Stop’ Video
- ‘The Voice’: Cher Wigs Out As Blake Shelton Earns His Third Win
- Posters In NYC Are For A Fake Concert, Made By Real Jerk
- Hanson Celebrates 21st Anniversary With New Album ‘Anthem’