“‘Now or Never’ is a song about forbidden love but also about saying, ‘It’s now or never. We have to do this now,’” Camryn told Radio.com.
Her single “Now or Never” from her forthcoming debut album out later this year follows the same mentality as living in the moment.
Read more at Radio.com
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Despite No New Music, One Direction Aims To Rule Summer With Book, 3-D Film & Tour
- DJ YONNY & Crew Pimp Out VH1′s Master Of The Mix Set
- Lala’s Mystery Booth Adventure: What “Items” Would You Be Embarrassed To Have Others See?
- Backstreet’s Back: Charli XCX Covers ‘I Want It That Way’
- Rihanna’s ‘Styled To Rock’ Inches Closer Toward U.S. Premiere
- Dirty On The Dos: Farrah Abraham’s Reality Show, Anthony Weiner’s Mayor Bid & More!