Camryn Says It’s ‘Now Or Never’
“‘Now or Never’ is a song about forbidden love but also about saying, ‘It’s now or never. We have to do this now,’” Camryn told Radio.com.
Her single “Now or Never” from her forthcoming debut album out later this year follows the same mentality as living in the moment.
Read more at Radio.com
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Wu-Tang Clan’s Raekwon Goes “On Strike,” Sounds Off on RZA
- Detroit Electronic Music Festival’s Return Postponed Until 2015
- Raves Are For Kids: NYC Clubs Cater to the 12-and-Under Set
- Catch Jason Derulo At Lucky Strike NYC Tonight & Six Flags On Sunday
- Magic! Finds Inspiration In Reggae To Bring People Together
- Nate Ruess Talks fun.’s New Album: ‘It’s Moving’