Camryn Says It’s ‘Now Or Never’
“‘Now or Never’ is a song about forbidden love but also about saying, ‘It’s now or never. We have to do this now,’” Camryn told Radio.com.
Her single “Now or Never” from her forthcoming debut album out later this year follows the same mentality as living in the moment.
Read more at Radio.com
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Pharrell Releases ‘Social Book,’ Which Relies on Readers to Help Write It
- Watch Kanye West & Rick Rubin’s Acceptance Video for Tribeca 808s Award
- Ultra Music Festival is Officially Staying in Miami
- Watch Katy Perry Go Undercover in ‘Birthday’
- One Direction Accused of Plagiarism with ‘You and I’ Video
- Deadmau5 Goes Off on Win Butler for Coachella Comments: ‘Arcade Fire Needs to Settle Down’