DJ David S.’s App Of The Week: ToonPaint
Wanna look like a cartoon? Here’s the best app to do it: Toon Paint! Toon Paint is an app that allows you to create cool looking cartoon images with your photos.
Here’s how it works:
Load an image from your camera roll, then Toon Paint automatically creates “Inklines” which is a process that gives you a very detailed sketch of your photo. Then you can go paint, fill in the “Inklines” to your taste of what colors you want, or you can simply pick auto-fill and let the app automatically match the colors from the original photo.
I’ve downloaded a lot of cartoon apps, but this by far is the best I’ve seen.
Toon Paint, another David S. approved app!
Check out some of my drawings:
Have an app I should know about? Let me know about it in the comments section below!
- Follow Me On Instagram and Twitter: @djdavids
–DJ David S./92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Ryan Lewis, Mother Talk Her Battle with HIV, New 30/30 Project
- Watch Coldplay Debut New Song ‘Oceans’
- Meet Braxton, Britney Spears’ Biggest Fan
- Cutest Baby Award Goes to John Legend Look-alike
- Watch Pharrell’s Fantasy Video for ‘Marilyn Monroe’
- New York’s Electric Zoo to Return with Stricter Safety Measures