DJ David S.’s App Of The Week: ToonPaint
Wanna look like a cartoon? Here’s the best app to do it: Toon Paint! Toon Paint is an app that allows you to create cool looking cartoon images with your photos.
Here’s how it works:
Load an image from your camera roll, then Toon Paint automatically creates “Inklines” which is a process that gives you a very detailed sketch of your photo. Then you can go paint, fill in the “Inklines” to your taste of what colors you want, or you can simply pick auto-fill and let the app automatically match the colors from the original photo.
I’ve downloaded a lot of cartoon apps, but this by far is the best I’ve seen.
Toon Paint, another David S. approved app!
Check out some of my drawings:
Have an app I should know about? Let me know about it in the comments section below!
- Follow Me On Instagram and Twitter: @djdavids
–DJ David S./92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Wu-Tang Clan Fans Launch Kickstarter to Raise $5 Million For One of a Kind Album
- Interview: Zedd Puts Out a Call For a ‘Stay The Night’ Condom Confetti Cannon
- Drake Narrates a Commercial For The Toronto Raptors
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video