Wanna look like a cartoon? Here’s the best app to do it: Toon Paint! Toon Paint is an app that allows you to create cool looking cartoon images with your photos.
Here’s how it works:
Load an image from your camera roll, then Toon Paint automatically creates “Inklines” which is a process that gives you a very detailed sketch of your photo. Then you can go paint, fill in the “Inklines” to your taste of what colors you want, or you can simply pick auto-fill and let the app automatically match the colors from the original photo.
I’ve downloaded a lot of cartoon apps, but this by far is the best I’ve seen.
Toon Paint, another David S. approved app!
Check out some of my drawings:
Have an app I should know about? Let me know about it in the comments section below!
- Follow Me On Instagram and Twitter: @djdavids
–DJ David S./92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Austin Mahone Drops Dancetastic Video for ‘Banga! Banga!’
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again
- Dirty On The Dos: Demi Opens Up, Gaga’s Duet With Britney & More!
- Listen to Ron Burgundy and Robin Thicke Duet on Christopher Cross’ ‘Ride Like the Wind’ for ‘Anchorman 2′
- Breakfast With Bryan: It’s Food Porn, But With A Twist! Julie’s Cantalope