Are You The Smartest Person In NY? Win Tickets To Pop Explosion NYC!
All week long on ‘Ty Loves NY’, the crew will be handing out a pair of tickets to see Pop Explosion featuring America’s Hottest Boy Band… Midnight Red! On top of that you’re entered to win the Ultimate VIP Experience!
But there was one small catch in order to win them: You have to prove that you are the Smartest Person In NY! Answer five questions right, and those tickets are yours! Sounds easy, right? Ty makes it just a bit difficult! You gotta work for those tickets!
Today we had Maliha from NJIT was up for her first day as the Smartest Person In NY!
Trying to steal that crown away and get his hands on those Pop Explosion tickets was Anthony! Do you think he had the pop culture skills to defeat Maliha on her first day? Find out which lucky person won:
Would you be able to get all five right?
Try them out for size below:
- Although she said he was impossible to work with on Transformers and he fired her from the series, Michael Bay has signed what actress to appear in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle movie he is directing?
- Officials begin removing the infamous Jet Star roller coaster this weekend from what famous part of the tri state?
- Jay-Z and Justin Timberlake are opening the Legends of Summer tour at what iconic Bronx stadium?
- Steven Spielberg lost best director at last night’s Oscar’s for Lincoln. What was the MOST likely reason Ben Afflect didn’t win it?
- Oscar Pistorious was released on bail over the weekend, even though he is accused of killing whom?
- Megan Fox
- Seaside Heights
- Yankees Stadium
- Ben Affleck wasn’t nominated for Best Director
- His girlfriend
Did you get them right? Both contestants scored a 3 out of 3! So that means that Maliha will be back tomorrow for her second day as Smartest Person, but Anthony is still a lucky winner!
Do you want to try your hand at the competition? If you feel you’re the Smartest Person in NYC make sure to click here! And don’t forget to listen to Ty Loves NY at 6AM-10AM every week day morning! We will be giving out Pop Explosion NYC tickets through Wednesday morning so you still have a chance!!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Swingers Anonymous: Ty Bentli Was Invited To A Swingers Party! Will He Go?
- Steve Aoki ‘Cakes’ Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training
- Love Expert Rachel DeAlto’s Advice: How To Find The Love Of Your Life!