Adele is now an Oscar winner.
The singer took home the prize for Best Song with her Bond theme “Skyfall.”
Adele thanked producer Barbra Broccoli, the daughter of original James Bond producer Albert R. “Cubby” Broccoli, before getting teary eyed, something she blamed on all her maternal hormones.
(Kevin Winter/Getty Images)
Paul Epworth, who co-wrote the song and produced Adele’s 21, not only helped finish her speech, but thanked the singe for being “the best person to work with.”
Adele’s win, her second for “Skyfall,” marks the first Oscar victory for the Bond franchise, which celebrated its 50th anniversary.
- Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Lorde & More Added to GRAMMY Nominations Concert 2013
- Breakfast With Bryan: It’s Food Porn, But With A Twist! Agnes’ Gingerbread Cookie
- DJ Earworm Releases “United State of Pop 2013″
- Get Some Green In Your Stocking, Like Jason from W. New York
- One Direction Makes Chart History with ‘Midnight Memories’
- Style Files: Drake Partnering With Nike and Air Jordan