Ke$ha Loves All Her Animals, Even Roadkill
Ke$ha has always been know for her outlandish sense of style both on stage and on the red carpet. She has also been a very outspoken supporter of animal rights recently being named Humane Society International’s first Global Ambassadorfor animals. The pop star found a strange way to merge her love for fashion without harming animals: roadkill.
In an interview with 99.7 [NOW!]/San Francisco, the singer declared, “I wear pieces of roadkill. Yeah I do.”
A bit strange for an animal rights activist and self-professed cat lady, but Ke$ha explained, “I like wearing different kinds of bones and feathers but I never want to hurt the animals.”
As if that wasn’t enough, Ke$ha rationalized her professed predilection for roadkill by putting herself on the same level.
“If I were hit by a car then I would want..somebody to wear me.”
On a more serious note, Ke$ha’s website currently offers support to World Spay Day, coming on February 26 and a chance to have your pet participate in a related Pet Pageant sponsored by the Humane Society. Ke$ha’s album Warrior is out now on RCA Records.
-Bradford Hornsby, 99.7 [NOW!]/San Francisco
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Wu-Tang Clan Fans Launch Kickstarter to Raise $5 Million For One of a Kind Album
- Interview: Zedd Puts Out a Call For a ‘Stay The Night’ Condom Confetti Cannon
- Drake Narrates a Commercial For The Toronto Raptors
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video