Ke$ha has always been know for her outlandish sense of style both on stage and on the red carpet. She has also been a very outspoken supporter of animal rights recently being named Humane Society International’s first Global Ambassadorfor animals. The pop star found a strange way to merge her love for fashion without harming animals: roadkill.
In an interview with 99.7 [NOW!]/San Francisco, the singer declared, “I wear pieces of roadkill. Yeah I do.”
A bit strange for an animal rights activist and self-professed cat lady, but Ke$ha explained, “I like wearing different kinds of bones and feathers but I never want to hurt the animals.”
As if that wasn’t enough, Ke$ha rationalized her professed predilection for roadkill by putting herself on the same level.
“If I were hit by a car then I would want..somebody to wear me.”
On a more serious note, Ke$ha’s website currently offers support to World Spay Day, coming on February 26 and a chance to have your pet participate in a related Pet Pageant sponsored by the Humane Society. Ke$ha’s album Warrior is out now on RCA Records.
-Bradford Hornsby, 99.7 [NOW!]/San Francisco
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Robin Thicke
- Beyonce’s New Album Isn’t Coming As Soon As We Think, Ne-Yo Claims
- Miley Cyrus Lets Her Freak Flag Fly For ‘We Can’t Stop’ Video
- ‘The Voice’: Cher Wigs Out As Blake Shelton Earns His Third Win
- Posters In NYC Are For A Fake Concert, Made By Real Jerk
- Hanson Celebrates 21st Anniversary With New Album ‘Anthem’