Ke$ha Loves All Her Animals, Even Roadkill
Ke$ha has always been know for her outlandish sense of style both on stage and on the red carpet. She has also been a very outspoken supporter of animal rights recently being named Humane Society International’s first Global Ambassadorfor animals. The pop star found a strange way to merge her love for fashion without harming animals: roadkill.
In an interview with 99.7 [NOW!]/San Francisco, the singer declared, “I wear pieces of roadkill. Yeah I do.”
A bit strange for an animal rights activist and self-professed cat lady, but Ke$ha explained, “I like wearing different kinds of bones and feathers but I never want to hurt the animals.”
As if that wasn’t enough, Ke$ha rationalized her professed predilection for roadkill by putting herself on the same level.
“If I were hit by a car then I would want..somebody to wear me.”
On a more serious note, Ke$ha’s website currently offers support to World Spay Day, coming on February 26 and a chance to have your pet participate in a related Pet Pageant sponsored by the Humane Society. Ke$ha’s album Warrior is out now on RCA Records.
-Bradford Hornsby, 99.7 [NOW!]/San Francisco
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- 8 Reasons Why Every Girl Has a Little Lindsay Lohan in Her
- Katy Perry Lives Her Own Truman Show As She Drops Her Brand New “Birthday” Video
- Today’s Dirt: Lupita Nyong’o ‘Most Beautiful’ Controversy & Chris Brown’s Extended Jail Time!
- Ryan Lewis, Mother Talk Her Battle with HIV, New 30/30 Project
- Watch Coldplay Debut New Song ‘Oceans’
- Meet Braxton, Britney Spears’ Biggest Fan