If you’re thinking about helping out Lindsay Lohan, you better think twice! Lindsay returned a Theia gown that she wore to the amFAR event on February 6th in New York City… but not in the exact condition in which she received it!
According to a source at Us Weekly, LiLo “said that the dress had ripped [at a club after the fundraiser] — she couldn’t possibly wear it like that — so her stylist friend went to the club bouncer and requested some scissors to repair the torn part of the dress.”
Charlie Sheen (the do gooder that he is) offered to help pay for half of that $1,750 dress and introduced her to the designer who provided the dress.
So, the moral of the story is? Lindsay is still Hollywood’s biggest mess. Things never change, right?
Are you surprised by this story?
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Get Some Green In Your Stocking, Like Jason from W. New York
- One Direction Makes Chart History with ‘Midnight Memories’
- Style Files: Drake Partnering With Nike and Air Jordan
- Jay Z Goes Vegan for Health, Supporting His Friend’s Business
- Kanye West’s Next Album To Be Produced by Q-Tip and Rick Rubin
- Dirty On The Dos: Kanye Storms Off Stage, Bieber’s Down Under Probs & More!