All week long on ‘Ty Loves NY’, the crew will be handing out a pair of tickets to see the always amazing and equally talented Beyonce, when she visits the IZOD Center July 31st.
But there was one small catch in order to win them: You have to prove that you are the Smartest Person In NY! Answer five questions right, and those tickets are yours! Sounds easy, right? Ty makes it just a bit difficult! You gotta work for those tickets!
Today we had Melissa who works at Fox’s in Garden City, NJ, with the reign as the Smartest Person In NY.
Trying to steal that crown away and get her hands on those Queen B tickets was Mike from The Bronx! Do you think he had the pop culture skills to defeat Melissa on her third day? Find out which lucky person won:
Would you be able to get all five right?
Try them out for size below:
- It all started with Eve’s accusation that this pop-star didn’t actually sing on “Scream and Shout”…now rumors are out of control that this singer is not ACTUALLY singing on 7 songs from her upcoming album…
- Channel 2 news anchor Rob Morrison is being accused of committing what crime after watching Mystic Pizza at his home on Saturday night…
- Which Queens neighborhood is attempting to rebrand itself as the new Manhattan by encouraging the nickname “LIC”
- What actress is trying to demand $500,000 to do a promotional appearance in Dubai…although it might not be possible for her to get into the country due to her probation after a necklace-theft?
- The latest movie from what franchise is expected to see an enormous drop off this weekend after its #1 debut at the box-office charts, mainly due to terrible word-of-mouth about the latest adventure for John McClaine?
- Britney Spears
- Long Island City
- Lindsay Lohan
- Die Hard
Did you get them right? It was a close call, but as there was a tie (both contestants had two right!) that means Melissa takes the fifth day straight! So that means those Beyonce tickets are still up for grabs!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com: