Zann’s Fan Girl Moment: Midnight Red is Coming to NYC!
It’s no secret that these boys have a special place in my heart. I can admit it. But, why do they have a special place in my heart? Because they’ve been ridiculously loyal to their fans in NYC and to me. On top of that, they have remained humble through their growth process to become America’s hottest boy band.
I mean, don’t get it twisted, I love groups like The Wanted and One Direction, but ever since the tweet war, I’ve had my second thoughts about their humility. It made me sad because I am so anti-bullying and with millions of girls following The Wanted and One Direction, I feel it was in poor taste on their part. However, I am still a fan of all boy bands for the most part. Although some freak me out a little bit.
- Midnight Red Covers Taylor Swift
- Midnight Red Plays Truth or Dare @ 92.3 now
- Colton of Midnight Red’s Obsession With Granny Panties
My top spot obviously goes to Midnight Red. And it’s about a week and a half away from them coming to NYC to perform at Pop Explosion NYC at The Gramercy Theater – where they first brought their talents to NYC about six months ago – on March 2nd. The show is completely sold out.
I truly do believe that Midnight Red will be the new boy band that hits in 2013.
If you haven’t heard them yet, check out their latest cover of Rihanna‘s “Diamonds” here:
Do you agree with me? 2013′s new boy band?
–Zann, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Ryan Lewis, Mother Talk Her Battle with HIV, New 30/30 Project
- Watch Coldplay Debut New Song ‘Oceans’
- Meet Braxton, Britney Spears’ Biggest Fan
- Cutest Baby Award Goes to John Legend Look-alike
- Watch Pharrell’s Fantasy Video for ‘Marilyn Monroe’
- New York’s Electric Zoo to Return with Stricter Safety Measures