Chris Brown Releases New Album Details, Longs For “Home”
Chris Brown came up empty at this year’s GRAMMY awards but he is readying his forthcoming album, which is a likely contender for next year’s awards.
He recently released a video for the song “Home” on his MechanicalDummy site. It is described in the post as a “brilliant introduction” to the new set.
The video is cobbled together from shows and a behind-the-scenes footage of Brown and his team. In the song, he’s lamenting the pitfalls of celebrity life while pining away for home and the simple days.
“I wish that I could go back, that money don’t mean a thing/ When everybody changing, praying with they hands out,” he sings. “…Wish I could go back to when I was young/ Wich I could go back where I came from…”
Check out the video, here.
Chris Brown is fresh from the GRAMMYs, where Frank Ocean bested Brown for Urban Contemporary Album of the Year. Brown and Ocean made news weeks before, when reports of a fight between them surfaced. It is unclear if Brown will be charged.
Brown’s previous album, Fortune, dropped in June 2012. The release date and title for Brown’s forthcoming album has yet to be announced.
--E. Parker, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Swingers Anonymous: Ty Bentli Was Invited To A Swingers Party! Will He Go?
- Steve Aoki ‘Cakes’ Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training
- Love Expert Rachel DeAlto’s Advice: How To Find The Love Of Your Life!