Are You The Smartest Person In NY? Win Tickets To See Beyonce @ IZOD!
All week long on ‘Ty Loves NY’, the crew will be handing out a pair of tickets to see the always amazing and equally talented Beyonce, when she visits the IZOD Center July 31st.
But there was one small catch in order to win them: You have to prove that you are the Smartest Person In NY! Answer five questions right, and those tickets are yours! Sounds easy, right? Ty makes it just a bit difficult! You gotta work for those tickets!
Today we had Melissa who works at Fox’s in Garden City, NJ, with the reign as the Smartest Person In NY.
Trying to steal that crown away and get her hands on those Queen B tickets was Daisy from Elmsford, NY! Do you think Daisy had the pop culture skills to defeat Melissa on her third day? Find out which lucky person won:
Would you be able to get all five right?
Try them out for size below:
- What British Grammy winner is following Britney Spears’ lead by possibly signing a residency in Las Vegas?
- Which famous Tribeca mother got a $900 gold manicure for the promo pictures of her Mrs. Carter world tour?
- What former Mickey Mouse Club member was caught out on a date with a new guy named David on Valentine’s Day?
- It looks like Charlie Sheen is not the only one helping Lindsay Lohan with money, what actor playing Steve Jobs has supposedly offered her some financial support?
- Which Black Eyed Peas singer just announced she is pregnant?
- Britney Spears
- Ashton Kutcher
Did you get them right? It was a close call, but it looks like Melissa outsmarted Daisy 4 out of 5. So that means those Beyonce tickets are still up for grabs!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Jason Derulo Gets Ariana Grande, One Direction & Robin Thicke to ‘Talk Dirty’ With Him
- Breaking Down Music’s Top 40 Money Makers: The Richest, The Youngest, The Proggy-iest
- Karmin Covers Karmin’s “I Want It All”
- Dirty On The Dos: J.Lo Disses Her Exes & Is Juan Pablo The Worst “Bachelor” Ever?
- Listen to Afrojack’s Remix Of Thirty Seconds to Mars’ ‘Do Or Die’
- Susann Tries To Guess The Baddest B*tch In This HS Prom Movie For $500!