The video is much of the same idea, including the artists spinning around next to one another, different items exploding towards the end, and Britney saying her tagline (It’s Britney B****) to no backing music.
Add the hip-hop element with different music, and you get an instant hit.
Check out the remix of “Scream & Shout” here.
-CJ Robinson, 102 JAMZ/Orlando
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Lea Michele Announces Debut Album, Releases New Song ‘Cannonball’
- Behind the Song: Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’
- Watch: Britney Spears Plugs Her Own Fragrance in ‘Perfume’ Video
- Justin Bieber Asks Fans to Donate to Typhoon Haiyan Relief, Raises $600,000+
- R. Kelly Defends Chris Brown, Drawing Parallel to Muhammad Ali, MLK and Jesus
- Ty Loves NY’s Challenge To Kanye West: Donate Gifts To A War Veteran Family