The video is much of the same idea, including the artists spinning around next to one another, different items exploding towards the end, and Britney saying her tagline (It’s Britney B****) to no backing music.
Add the hip-hop element with different music, and you get an instant hit.
Check out the remix of “Scream & Shout” here.
-CJ Robinson, 102 JAMZ/Orlando
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Demi Lovato Addresses Rehab Stint At Chicago Concert: ‘I’ve Gotten Through It And You Can Do It Too’
- Win Passes To “The Way Way Back” Screening
- Kanye West Recreates ‘American Psycho’ With Scott Disick For ‘Yeezus’
- Battle Of The Beats: Fifth Harmony vs Austin Mahone
- Lil’ Wayne Treads On American Flag In New Music Video
- Daft Punk Geeks Out On Star Wars, Paul McCartney, Brian Wilson & J.J. Abrams