“I’m often jealous of myself. I look in the mirror and I can’t even handle it,” Redfoo said.
Redfoo explained that this is the concept of his next song.
“I am writing this concept because sometimes it’s just too sexy,” Redfoo told 96.5 TIC/Hartford.
The “Sexy And I Know It” party rocker further revealed what makes him feel less sexy.
“I don’t know what type of person it is, but any type of bickering or arguing,” Redfoo said. “I start fights in the mirror and I say, ‘You’re not so bad’ and, ‘Your girlfriend ‘ain’t just the hottest girl in the world,’ and ‘You ugly!’”
LMFAO’s “Party Rock Anthem” was the basis for a viral YouTube video of a Christmas light display a few months ago, garnering over 30 million hits online. But being the soundtrack to a light show in the suburbs was something else that made the party rocker feel a little less sexy.
“That’s even less sexy because I didn’t get paid for that,” Redfoo said. “I got less money for that.”
-Tyler Roman, 96.5 TIC/ Hartford
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Robin Thicke
- Beyonce’s New Album Isn’t Coming As Soon As We Think, Ne-Yo Claims
- Miley Cyrus Lets Her Freak Flag Fly For ‘We Can’t Stop’ Video
- ‘The Voice’: Cher Wigs Out As Blake Shelton Earns His Third Win
- Posters In NYC Are For A Fake Concert, Made By Real Jerk
- Hanson Celebrates 21st Anniversary With New Album ‘Anthem’