Jay Dabhi’s Dancefloor Picks Of The Week: Audien, Diplo & Swick & Biggie!
Besides DJing on the radio, I also DJ at various nightclubs through out the city and New Jersey. Before the weekend hits, I’m always scouring online record stores like Beatport.com. music sites like Soundcloud.com, and music blogs searching for fresh new music to drop in my DJ sets over the weekend. I enjoy all forms of Dance music – my tastes vary from Progressive House, Electro to Tech-House and I love mixing and mashing different genres together in my live shows. I want to share some of the cool songs and remixes I find with you!
Here are some songs that I cant wait to rock in the clubs this weekend…
1) Tommie Sunshine & Disco Fries ft. Kid Sister – Cool Without You (Audien Mix)
Tommie Sunshine & Disco Fries are great producers from the NYC area. They’ve teamed up recently and have been dropping cool bootlegs and remixes that I enjoy playing in my sets. They just released this new song with Chicago rapper Kid Sister. This new remix is by this young prodigy named Audien. I learned about Audien when he did a remix to Christina Aguilera’s “Your Body” that I played on my mix shows. This remix is full of energy!
2) Diplo & Swick – Keep It Gully
Super sick producer Diplo is back with Australian based producer Swick with this track called “Keep It Gully.” It’s dark yet pounding.
Once the beat drops with those high synths, hands will wail in the air!
3) Notorious B.I.G. – Party & Bulls**t (Cheapshot Remix)
This was the first song that the incomparable Biggie Smalls released 15 years ago. West Coast DJ Cheapshot flipped it in a way I wouldn’t have expected and it works so darn well… I cant help but head-nod to this… Biggie rapping over a cool House vibe is so smooth! I’m ready to for the weather to get warmer so I can blast this with my windows down on the way to the club!
While you’re in an EDM kinda mood: Pick Up Jay Dabhi’s Debut Album “The WeekEND” NOW >
–Jay Dabhi, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Deadmau5 Test Drives Race Car, Tattoos Logo on Arm
- Puff Daddy Tops Forbes’ List of Hip-Hop’s Wealthiest for 2014
- 10 Women Who Should Headline Coachella In 2015
- Interview: Iggy Azalea On Fame, ‘Fancy’ and the Unattractively Talented
- Jay Z Is Bringing His Made in America Festival to the West Coast, While Still Keeping It In Philly
- Watch Taylor Swift Surprise a Fan at Her Bridal Shower