Deadmau5 Hit Gets Remix And New Vocals From Fiancé Kat Von D
To celebrate Valentine’s Day, the celebrity tattoo artist and Deadmau5 fiancé gave her soon-to-be husband the gift of music.
With help from Nine Inch Nails’ Danny Lohner, Kat Von D slowed down and remixed Deadmau5′s 2009 fan favorite “Ghosts N Stuff,” personalized it with a brand new set of vocals, and re-labeled it “LUVnSTUFF.”
Upon receiving the song, Deadmau5 (real name Joel Zimmerman) immediately posted the track to Facebook and commented “I’m beside myself on this one, I really am.”
Deadmau5 continued, “Truly the best gift I’ve ever received. Vocals and lyrics by Katherine Von Drachenberg… I have the best fiancé and friends EVER.”
Listen to Deadmau5’s original track featuring Rob Swire’s on vocals for similarities.
This isn’t Von D’s first musical go-round. The L.A. music-scene local surprised fans at a charity event last May with a performance of Bronski Beat’s 1984’s hit “Small Town Boy.” Von D also revealed dreams of organizing a full band some day.
–Jay Tilles, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Ryan Lewis, Mother Talk Her Battle with HIV, New 30/30 Project
- Watch Coldplay Debut New Song ‘Oceans’
- Meet Braxton, Britney Spears’ Biggest Fan
- Cutest Baby Award Goes to John Legend Look-alike
- Watch Pharrell’s Fantasy Video for ‘Marilyn Monroe’
- New York’s Electric Zoo to Return with Stricter Safety Measures