To celebrate Valentine’s Day, the celebrity tattoo artist and Deadmau5 fiancé gave her soon-to-be husband the gift of music.
With help from Nine Inch Nails’ Danny Lohner, Kat Von D slowed down and remixed Deadmau5′s 2009 fan favorite “Ghosts N Stuff,” personalized it with a brand new set of vocals, and re-labeled it “LUVnSTUFF.”
Upon receiving the song, Deadmau5 (real name Joel Zimmerman) immediately posted the track to Facebook and commented “I’m beside myself on this one, I really am.”
Deadmau5 continued, “Truly the best gift I’ve ever received. Vocals and lyrics by Katherine Von Drachenberg… I have the best fiancé and friends EVER.”
Listen to Deadmau5’s original track featuring Rob Swire’s on vocals for similarities.
This isn’t Von D’s first musical go-round. The L.A. music-scene local surprised fans at a charity event last May with a performance of Bronski Beat’s 1984’s hit “Small Town Boy.” Von D also revealed dreams of organizing a full band some day.
–Jay Tilles, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- John Mayer Talks New Single ‘Who You Love’ and ‘That Photo’ with Katy Perry
- Kendrick Lamar & Dr. Dre Preview New Song in Commercial
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’