Are You The Smartest Person In NY? Be A Part Of ‘Ty Loves NY’ & Win Prizes!
Are you someone who is considered a know-it-all?
Are you competitive?
Do you keep up with everything on TMZ?
Are you the E! News for all of your friends?
If you answered “HELL YES!” then Ty Loves NY wants you!
The Ty Loves NY morning crew is looking for someone who is not only on top of pop culture, but lives and breathes everything from Lindsay Lohan’s latest blunder to Taylor Swift’s current boy toy. This person will be the representative for the entire tri-state as they compete against callers to win the title of The Smartest Person In NY!
Here is a simple breakdown of how the game works:
Each morning, Ty Loves NY solicits for one person to answer five questions pertaining to the biggest entertainment stories of the day. That person will try their hardest to get all five correct. If they do, they will be rewarded kindly.
Your role as the representative of the tri-state is to do BETTER than those callers. If you are able to beat them, then you will come back the next day to do it all over again. If you can manage to do it for five days straight, you will also be awarded a prize from 92.3 NOW and have the title of the The Smartest Person In NY!
Don’t forget. We are looking for competitive, energetic individuals who are willing to be up anytime between 6-10AM. Your place of employment will also get a shout out!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- See Pitbull @ the Barclays Center
- Ty’s Intern Corner: Singer-Songwriter Jessica G Hits The Studio (Video)
- Martin Garrix Just Wants To Make Good Music; Radio Is The Icing On the Cake
- Ty On 92.3′s Suggestive & Inappropriate Gifts For The Holiday Season
- Ty’s Intern Corner: Amanda Jill Shows Off Her Skills! (Video)
- Merle Haggard, Kris Kristofferson, Willie Nelson & Blake Shelton to Perform Together at 2014 GRAMMYs