Taylor Swift Dishes On Ex-Boyfriends To ELLE Magazine
“Middle school was what programmed me to be semi-insecure, like, all of the time. I didn’t fit in….I’d stand on the outside of the circle but I was never really in,” Taylor confessed. ”That’s when I started to realize there’s this thing called rejection.”
While she addresses the outcome of many of her relationships in her music Taylor said she isn’t a screamer.
“I don’t think I’ve ever yelled at an ex-boyfriend. Ever. I’m not a yeller. I’m not a fit thrower. If something is done, it’s done.”
Instead of yelling, she often lets her exes know how she feels in her music, but not out of spite.
“To me it’s just writing songs the way I always have. It’s me sitting on my bed feeling pain I didn’t understand, writing a song, and understanding it better. If people want to dissect the lyrics, that’s their right, but it’s all coming from the exact same place as where I started. It’s just something I do to feel better.”
Taylor graces the ELLE cover in a printed dress from Louis Vuitton, white gold necklace with onyx and diamonds from Van Cleef & Arpels, and a diamond bracelet from Harry Winston. For the complete interview and photos with Taylor Swift pick up a copy of ELLE Magazine.
(Photo credit: Carter Smith / ELLE)
-Annie Reuter, Radio.com
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Swingers Anonymous: Ty Bentli Was Invited To A Swingers Party! Will He Go?
- Steve Aoki ‘Cakes’ Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training
- Love Expert Rachel DeAlto’s Advice: How To Find The Love Of Your Life!