Justin Bieber Bites Back After Black Keys Diss
“He’s rich, right?” Carney responded to TMZ in regards to the alleged Bieber snub. “GRAMMYs are for music, not for money … and he’s making a lot of money. He should be happy.”
Bieber, who has recently courted controversy for alleged marijuana use (which he mockingly apologized for during his first stint hosting Saturday Night Live last weekend), didn’t take too kindly to the slight, responding to Carney with an albeit humorous Tweet:
the black keys drummer should be slapped around haha—
Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) February 12, 2013
The Black Keys has a banner night at this year’s GRAMMY ceremony, taking home awards for Best Rock Album for El Camino and Best Rock Performance and Best Rock Song for the single, “Lonely Boy.” Frontman Dan Auerbach also scored the award for Producer of the Year, Non-Classical.
-Scott T. Sterling, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Interview: Sky Ferreira On Why Men Just Don’t Get It
- One Direction Working with Good Charlotte, Kodaline on Upcoming Album
- Watch the Phone: Jay Z & Kanye to Perform Together at SXSW
- Dirty On The Dos: Bieber Dedicates SXSW To Selena & Zac Efron Wants Another High School Musical!
- Stream Skrillex’s Debut Album ‘Recess’
- Lana Del Rey Announces 2014 North American Tour