All week long on ‘Ty Loves NY’, the crew will be handing out a four pack of tickets to Windham Mountain, so you can get that Nemo skiing action on!
But there was one small catch in order to win them: You have to prove that you are the Smartest Person In NY! Answer five questions right, and those tickets are yours! Sounds easy, right? Ty makes it just a bit difficult! You gotta work for those tickets!
Today we had Ashley, a hostess at 40/40 Club (Hey Jay-Z!) sitting with the reign as the Smartest Person In NY.
Trying to steal that crown away and get her hands on that Windham Mountain four pack was Gabrielle from Staten Island! Find out which lucky person won:
Would you be able to get all five right?
Try them out for size below:
- What Roc-a-efella star is going on a 10 city tour with Justin Timberlake?
- What Just Dance singer has to reschedule 4 shows due to synavitus?
- What very young TriBect resident did Beyonce tell Vogue magazine that she was “my road-dogs, my homie, my best friend”?
- Which model is on the cover of the brand new Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition – her second year in a row?
- What man gave a 60-minute speech on TV last night?
- Lady Gaga
- Blue Ivy – Bey’s daughter
- Kate Middleton
- President Obama
Did you get them right? Looks like Gabrielle was able to take down Ashley on her first day as today’s Smartest Person! Congrats. If you feel you’re the Smartest Person in NYC, try again with Ty Loves NY at 6AM-10AM weekdays!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- John Mayer Talks New Single ‘Who You Love’ and ‘That Photo’ with Katy Perry
- Kendrick Lamar & Dr. Dre Preview New Song in Commercial
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’