Baauer‘s “Harlem Shake” began a viral dance craze last week when it became apparent that the quality of the dancing wasn’t as important as how crazy people could flail their bodies. Even our late night host Zann and Bayonne High’s cheerleaders became part of the meme.
You might think now is the time to safely join the craze, but that is where we will stop you. Brooklyn natives Matt & Kim made their own “Harlem Shake” video and there is no way you can top it. Stop. Don’t hit record. Just watch.
Matt and Kim recorded the video last night before/during their concert with Icono Pop and Passion Pit in Troy, New York at RPI’s Field House. That place holds over 4500 people, so unless Jay-Z wants to stop a Brooklyn Nets game and make a “Harlem Shake: Barclays Center Edition,” it’s going to be hard to top Matt & Kim.
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Justin Timberlake, Taylor Swift, Coldplay, U2 & Jared Leto Up For Golden Globes
- Kelly Clarkson to Appear on TVs’ ‘Nashville’
- Dirty On The Dos: Kanye’s GRAMMYs Rant, 50 Shades Goes Full Frontal & Mariah Cracks!
- Breakfast With Bryan: It’s Food Porn, But With A Twist! Nancy’s Pop Tart
- Austin Mahone Drops Dancetastic Video for ‘Banga! Banga!’
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain