Matt & Kim’s “Harlem Shake” Video Is Better Than Yours
Baauer‘s “Harlem Shake” began a viral dance craze last week when it became apparent that the quality of the dancing wasn’t as important as how crazy people could flail their bodies. Even our late night host Zann and Bayonne High’s cheerleaders became part of the meme.
You might think now is the time to safely join the craze, but that is where we will stop you. Brooklyn natives Matt & Kim made their own “Harlem Shake” video and there is no way you can top it. Stop. Don’t hit record. Just watch.
Matt and Kim recorded the video last night before/during their concert with Icono Pop and Passion Pit in Troy, New York at RPI’s Field House. That place holds over 4500 people, so unless Jay-Z wants to stop a Brooklyn Nets game and make a “Harlem Shake: Barclays Center Edition,” it’s going to be hard to top Matt & Kim.
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Deadmau5 Test Drives Race Car, Tattoos Logo on Arm
- Puff Daddy Tops Forbes’ List of Hip-Hop’s Wealthiest for 2014
- 10 Women Who Should Headline Coachella In 2015
- Interview: Iggy Azalea On Fame, ‘Fancy’ and the Unattractively Talented
- Jay Z Is Bringing His Made in America Festival to the West Coast, While Still Keeping It In Philly
- Watch Taylor Swift Surprise a Fan at Her Bridal Shower