It was ladies night on February 7th, 2013 at New York City’s Hudson Terrace with 92.3 NOW. Morning show cast Ty Bentli, along with Lulu, Lala, show producer Jason Griffin and resident mixer DJ Toro were on hand to raffle off over $10,000 in designer handbags as Fashion Week kicked off in the Big Apple.
It was a night of being pampered as well for the three-hundred or so guests who were lucky enough to win their way in or pick up tickets before selling out. Aside from the handbags, which were the obvious stars of the show, gym memberships and hair care products were given away as the ladies relieved the stress of waiting for their numbers to be called with free tarot card readings, free massages and tons of delicious food and beverages.
What WERE the bags that walked out the door on the arms of new owners?
Here Are the STARS Of the Show:
Two Gucci Totes (900+, 550+)…
One Louis Vuitton bag (800+)…
Two Fendi’s (1000+, 500+)…
One Marc Jacobs (700+)…
One Michael Kors (350+)…
One Coach bag (600+)…
And one Chanel beast that cost as much as a used BMW (2,700+)!
The event was a huge success, especially for all of the women who walked away winners! 92.3 NOW would like to thank St. Mary’s Healthcare System For Children, GG Gatsby Hair Care, American Laser, Rose & Joe’s Bakery, Geico, Myth Labs, Creole Restaurant, DNAInfo.com, LA Fitness, Yeswalker.com, Harlequin and Little Black Dress Wine.
We’ll see you at the next Handbag Happy Hour!
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- SHM’s Sebastian Ingrosso Stays Consistent With John Martin’s Help
- Demi Lovato Addresses Rehab Stint At Chicago Concert: ‘I’ve Gotten Through It And You Can Do It Too’
- Win Passes To “The Way Way Back” Screening
- Kanye West Recreates ‘American Psycho’ With Scott Disick For ‘Yeezus’
- Battle Of The Beats: Fifth Harmony vs Austin Mahone
- Lil’ Wayne Treads On American Flag In New Music Video