DJ Pauly D and Jay Sean have been holding it down in the Battle Of the Beats for the last two weeks, beating out Afrojack and Chris Brown‘s “As Your Friend” last week and before that beat out Sky Blu’s “Pop Bottles.” So now it’s time for another contender in the Midnight Mix… Our local fist-pumping heavyweight and his pal Jay will be going up against GRAMMY winner and king of WOMP, Skrillex!
VOTE NOW: Loser goes home and the winner stays on for another week! Let’s see who will move on to the next round!
Last week Afrojack & Chris Brown‘s “As Your Friend” went up against DJ Pauly D‘s “Back To Love” featuring Jay Sean.
Here Are The Results As Of the Writing Of This Post…
- DJ Pauly D & Jay Sean – “Back To Love” - 87.2%
- Afrojack & Chris Brown – “As Your Friend” - 12.8%
This week it’s a tag team match between Pauly D & Jay Sean vs Skrillex & Sirah!
NOW, check out the songs and videos below and VOTE on which one YOU think should move on to the next round. Let’s touch gloves and come out boxing!
DJ Pauly D ft. Jay Sean – “Back To Love”
Skrillex ft. Sirah – “Bangarang”
Voting Has Ended For this Battle!
- DJ Pauly D ft. Jay Sean – “Back To Love” - 72.84%
- Skrillex ft. Sirah – “Bangarang” - 27.16%
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Lea Michele Announces Debut Album, Releases New Song ‘Cannonball’
- Behind the Song: Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’
- Watch: Britney Spears Plugs Her Own Fragrance in ‘Perfume’ Video
- Justin Bieber Asks Fans to Donate to Typhoon Haiyan Relief, Raises $600,000+
- R. Kelly Defends Chris Brown, Drawing Parallel to Muhammad Ali, MLK and Jesus
- Ty Loves NY’s Challenge To Kanye West: Donate Gifts To A War Veteran Family