Battle Of the Beats: DJ Pauly D ft. Jay Sean vs Skrillex ft. Sirah
DJ Pauly D and Jay Sean have been holding it down in the Battle Of the Beats for the last two weeks, beating out Afrojack and Chris Brown‘s “As Your Friend” last week and before that beat out Sky Blu’s “Pop Bottles.” So now it’s time for another contender in the Midnight Mix… Our local fist-pumping heavyweight and his pal Jay will be going up against GRAMMY winner and king of WOMP, Skrillex!
VOTE NOW: Loser goes home and the winner stays on for another week! Let’s see who will move on to the next round!
Last week Afrojack & Chris Brown‘s “As Your Friend” went up against DJ Pauly D‘s “Back To Love” featuring Jay Sean.
Here Are The Results As Of the Writing Of This Post…
- DJ Pauly D & Jay Sean – “Back To Love” - 87.2%
- Afrojack & Chris Brown – “As Your Friend” - 12.8%
This week it’s a tag team match between Pauly D & Jay Sean vs Skrillex & Sirah!
NOW, check out the songs and videos below and VOTE on which one YOU think should move on to the next round. Let’s touch gloves and come out boxing!
DJ Pauly D ft. Jay Sean – “Back To Love”
Skrillex ft. Sirah – “Bangarang”
Voting Has Ended For this Battle!
- DJ Pauly D ft. Jay Sean – “Back To Love” - 72.84%
- Skrillex ft. Sirah – “Bangarang” - 27.16%
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Swingers Anonymous: Ty Bentli Was Invited To A Swingers Party! Will He Go?
- Steve Aoki ‘Cakes’ Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training
- Love Expert Rachel DeAlto’s Advice: How To Find The Love Of Your Life!