All week long on ‘Ty Loves NY’, the crew will be handing out a four pack of tickets to Windham Mountain, so you can get that Nemo skiing action on!
But there was one small catch in order to win them: You have to prove that you are the Smartest Person In NY! Answer five questions right, and those tickets are yours! Sounds easy, right? Ty makes it just a bit difficult! You gotta work for those tickets!
Al last week Ty Loves NY has celebrated Broadway Week, but with that officially over it was time to focus on the OTHER big week that kicked off in NYC: Fashion Week! Today’s Smartest Person was Winston from BGold, a NYC based fashion company.
But first we had Sarah, who was up to try and steal that crown away, and get her hands on that Windham Mountain four pack ! Find out which lucky person won:
Would you be able to get all five right?
Try them out for size below:
- Who opened the GRAMMY’s by calling out her ex boyfriend Harry Styles during her performance?
- Kate Upton is gracing the cover of this year’s Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. Which New York Jets quarterback did she used to date?
- Melissa McCarthy caught flack from Rex Reed for being overweight, but she still was able to carry what move to #1 at the box office this weekend?
- For the first time in almost 600 years, what man is leaving his office effective February 28th?
- This guy can’t catch a break. First he crashed his Porsche into a wall, he took flack for not standing when Frank Ocean won his GRAMMY and then he got shut out at the awards show itself. Name that star.
- Taylor Swift
- Mark Sanchez
- Identity Theft
- Pope Benedict XVI
- Chris Brown
Did you get them right? Looks like Sarah defeated Winston! Wah Wah…sorry Winston! But we have a brand new winner. If you feel you’re the Smartest Person in NYC, try again with Ty Loves NY at 6AM-10AM weekdays!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- 92.3 NOW’s Long Weekend At The Beach!
- Star-Studded Tribute Pushes Cancer Victim’s Song Toward Chart Debut
- Far East Movement Apologise For Good Day NY Fail, Knock More Stuff Over At 92.3 NOW
- Charli XCX Goes Full-On Club Kid For ‘Take My Hand’ Video
- Jennifer Hudson Rumored To Join ‘American Idol’ As Judge
- Aaron Carter’s #tipsforgirls Are Overtly Patronizing And Borderline Misogynistic