9 Women Who Did Their Best To Show Some Skin At The GRAMMYs
Who won at the 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards last night? You should know that by now. In case you don’t, we have that all for you right here. But something more important happened last night. Women stood up against “the man.”
Before last night’s broadcast, CBS delivered a “wardrobe advisory” that hoped to eliminate any clothing malfunctions that might occur.
There were nine ladies who attended the GRAMMYs last night that said “damn the man, expose the skin” because they are woman and you will hear them roar!
Katy Perry covered 90% of her body from the neck down last night. This had to be intentional. You have to try really hard to cover so much of yourself except for one particular area.
There hasn’t been this much talk about a leg since Angelina Jolie’s at the Academy Awards nearly a year ago. Is J.Lo‘s GRAMMY gam the new boss in town? Only time will tell.
Plunging neckline on the red carpet. See-through clothing on stage. Alicia Keys was on fire.
Half of Kelly Rowland‘s dress was see-through. Only making sure to cover the most important parts.
Rihanna kept it elegant but still walked a fine line with a see-through red dress on the red carpet. And it’s like she was trying to expose some under boob during her performance of the Bob Marley tribute.
We don’t know where Ashanti has been but we’re glad she’s back and a part of “Team Leg.”
Teigen is a model. She shows of leg and every other limb she has for a living. She wouldn’t be doing her job if she followed the rules last night.
Blake Shelton has The Voice. Miranda Lambert has The Leg.
We’re sure CBS execs would have preferred Dennings keep her ample assets covered with her Two Broke Girls waitress uniform, but she wasn’t working for tips last night.
- Photos: Best Dressed At the GRAMMYs
- Photos: Worst Dressed At the GRAMMYs
- Photos: The GRAMMYs Cutest/Oddest Couples
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Swingers Anonymous: Ty Bentli Was Invited To A Swingers Party! Will He Go?
- Steve Aoki ‘Cakes’ Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training
- Love Expert Rachel DeAlto’s Advice: How To Find The Love Of Your Life!