We can all agree that Beyonce gave an amazing performance during the live Super Bowl XLVII half-time show that was broadcast to over 108 million households, whether or not you agree with her attire or remember who the heck Destiny’s Child is.
Going along with the show’s female empowerment theme, guitarist Bibi McGill awed us with her flaming guitar stunts and rockin’ riffs as Beyonce reclaimed her spot on the stage with a colorful light show and some of her greatest hits. The show was nothing less than a representation of classic Beyonce.
In fact, the diva’s performance was so fierce that photographers were able to capture Bey in some of her most ferocious poses. Unfortunately, not all of the photos sat well with the singer’s publicist.
BuzzFeed happened to feature many of the unflattering photos on it’s site and were asked via telephone and email to remove them. But they had other plans.
Instead, the publicist’s email was published and the unflattering photos that were specifically requested to be removed were not only featured but highlighted on the site, accompanied by humorous captions explaining why Bey’s photos are so “fierce.”
Bet Beyonce isn’t feeling so empowered now though…
- SEE ALSO: The Photos That Bey Doesn’t Want You To See…
- SEE ALSO: Destiny’s Child Reunites At The Half-Time Show
- SEE ALSO: Beyonce Dogged By PETA At The Super Bowl
-Maria Bonello, 92.3 NOW/NYC
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Jennifer Lopez & Pitbull ‘Live It Up’ In Sultry New Video
- Miley Cyrus Announces New Single, Keeps Quiet About Justin Bieber Collabo
- Miguel Lands On Fan, Bieber Booed, Swift Wins Big At Billboard Music Awards
- Kanye West Premieres ‘New Slaves’, ‘Black Skinhead’ On ‘SNL’
- Avril Lavigne Talks Wedding Plans With Ty Bentli
- Dirty On The Dos: Bieber Booed, Beyonce Responds To Haters On Instagram & More!