All week long on ‘Ty Loves NY’, the crew has been handing out tickets to the SOLD OUT Handbag Happy Hour that Ty, Lulu and Lala will be hosting this week, February 7th. But since the event happened last night, it was time to hand out an awesome prize: a $200 gift certificate to ScoreBig.com.
But there was one small catch in order to win them: You have to prove that you are the Smartest Person In NY! Answer five questions right, and those tickets are yours! Sounds easy, right? Ty makes it just a bit difficult! You gotta work for those tickets!
All week long Ty Loves NY has been celebrating Broadway Week, but with that officially over it was time to focus on the OTHER big week that kicked off in NYC this week: Fashion Week! Today’s Smartest Person was Winston from BGold, a NYC based fashion company.
But first we had Frankie from North Bergen, NJ , who was up to try and steal that crown away, and get his hands on that ScoreBig.com gift certificate! Find out which lucky person won:
Would you be able to get all five right?
Try them out for size below:
- With award show season in full swing, which one sent a memo to its attendees asking them to: ” Please avoid exposing bare fleshy under curves of the buttocks and buttock crack.” And also: “Bare sides or under curvature of the breasts is also problematic.”
- Which “The Voice” coach and Maroon 5 frontman is coming out with his own fragrance, after slamming celebrity fragrances just two years ago?
- What pop stars staying NSYNC with Beyonce’s footsteps and filming a documentary about his return to music called the 2020 experience?
- What R&B singer had his loyal girlfriend, Rihanna, sporting the same clothes from the night before, by his side at his latest court hearing?
- What canadian pop-star, who claims to be the offspring of Chuck Norris, made out with a mannequin on Late Night W/ Jimmy Fallon earlier this week?
- The GRAMMYs
- Adam Levine
- Justin Timberlake
- Chris Brown
- Justin Bieber
Did you get them right? With a tie, it looks like Frankie won the ScoreBig.com gift certificate, but Winston will be coming back Monday for his second day. If you feel you’re the Smartest Person in NYC, try again with Ty Loves NY at 6AM-10AM weekdays!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- SHM’s Sebastian Ingrosso Stays Consistent With John Martin’s Help
- Demi Lovato Addresses Rehab Stint At Chicago Concert: ‘I’ve Gotten Through It And You Can Do It Too’
- Win Passes To “The Way Way Back” Screening
- Kanye West Recreates ‘American Psycho’ With Scott Disick For ‘Yeezus’
- Battle Of The Beats: Fifth Harmony vs Austin Mahone
- Lil’ Wayne Treads On American Flag In New Music Video