All week long on ‘Ty Loves NY’, the crew has been handing out tickets to the SOLD OUT Handbag Happy Hour that Ty, Lulu and Lala will be hosting this week, February 7th. But we decided to take a detour today to give out a Proflowers $100 gift card!
But there was one small catch in order to win them: You have to prove that you are the Smartest Person In NY! Answer five questions right, and those tickets are yours! Sounds easy, right? Ty makes it just a bit difficult! You gotta work for those tickets!
All week long Ty Loves NY has been celebrating Broadway Week, so what better way than to have some Broadway’s hottest stars as Smartest Person?! On this morning’s show Delius Doherty from The Book Of Mormon was in the seat as the Smartest Person In NY for his second day straight!
But first we had Carlos from Bergenfield, NJ , who was up to try and steal that crown away, and get his hands on that Proflowers gift card. Find out which lucky person won:
Would you be able to get all five right?
Try them out for size below:
- Tiffani Amber Thiessen might have dashed hopes of a reunion when she appeared annoyed that her old cast member, Dennis Haskings surprised her on the Today Show. What principal role did Dennis play on Saved by the Bell?
- What classic board game has just replaced its iconic iron piece, for a brand new cat piece, after an online vote?
- What ‘Hunger Games’ star recently revealed to Conan, that she has a huge crush on Full House star John Stamos?
- What female singer did Jusin Bieber allegedly cheat on Selena Gomez with, ending their relationship?
- Which Late-night Talk show host recently recreated Bar Refeali’s superbowl commercial kiss, but with the geeky-extra, not the supermodel?
- Principal Belding
- Jennifer Lawrence
- Justin Bieber
Did you get them right? Carlos was able to crush Delius with a total of 4 out of 5! Sorry Delius, but it looks like we have a brand new Smartest Person In NY! Tomorrow we have a brand new contestant. If you feel you’re the Smartest Person in NYC, try again with Ty Loves NY at 6AM-10AM weekdays!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Report: Beyonce And Jay-Z Expecting Second Child
- Candice Glover Crowned New ‘American Idol’ As Finale Ratings Hit All-Time Low
- All In The Name Of Beauty: Demi Lovato On the Pains Of Body Waxing
- Justin Bieber Owes Germany Thousands For Monkey Day Care
- What’s The Difference Between DJs And Turntablists? C2C Explain
- Dirty On The Dos: Rihanna’s $5Mil Court Battle, Lindsay’s Rehab Weight Gain & Beckham Retires!