Are You Ready For The Wanted On Reality TV?
Fans who have enjoyed watching The Wanted’s comical #WantedWednesdays will now get to see a lot more from the band.
The Wanted are the latest act added to E!’s roster. The band will star in E! series The Wanted Life which will follow the five band members around in their adopted city of Los Angeles.
The guy’s charisma in front of the camera is no surprise to Radio.com — their “What’s That Song?” video packages with us have been the stuff of Internet legend.
E! already promises plenty of partying and girlfriend drama from the boys. Expect to witness Max George living up the single life now that he and his fiancee are over. In the meantime, fans will see firsthand how Siva Kaneswaran and Tom Parker make time for their girlfriends. Will the relationships last the entirety of the season? You’ll just have to tune in to find out!
The show has been described by E! president Suzanne Kolb as being full of “music, bromance and superstardom.”
The Wanted Life is set to air in the U.S. this June.
-Annie Reuter, Radio.com
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Wu-Tang Clan Fans Launch Kickstarter to Raise $5 Million For One of a Kind Album
- Interview: Zedd Puts Out a Call For a ‘Stay The Night’ Condom Confetti Cannon
- Drake Narrates a Commercial For The Toronto Raptors
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video