All week long on ‘Ty Loves NY’, the crew has been handing out tickets to the SOLD OUT Handbag Happy Hour that Ty, Lulu and Lala will be hosting this week, February 7th. But we decided to take a detour today to give out a Proflowers $100 gift card!
But there was one small catch in order to win them: You have to prove that you are the Smartest Person In NY! Answer five questions right, and those tickets are yours! Sounds easy, right? Ty makes it just a bit difficult! You gotta work for those tickets!
All week long Ty Loves NY has been celebrating Broadway Week, so what better way than to have some Broadway’s hottest stars as Smartest Person?! On this morning’s show Delius Doherty from The Book Of Mormon was in the seat as the Smartest Person In NY.
But first we had Chris from Merrick, NY, who was up to try and steal that crown away, and get his hands on that Proflowers gift card. Find out which lucky person won:
Would you be able to get all five right?
Try them out for size below:
- What Broadway musical with involvement from Cyndi Lauper has a billboard in Times Square, and is the most talked about new show coming to the Great White Way?
- What sci-fi movie series was confirmed to create numerous spin-off films in addition to a trilogy that will pick up after The Return of the Jedi?
- What group is coming after Beyonce for wearing a costume made out of iguana and python skin at her Superbowl Halftime performance?
- Which material girl is auctioning off outfits from her MDNA tour to help Sandy Relief funds?
- Which ‘Silver Linings Playbook’ star and Tribeca tough guy, broke down to tears on Katie Couric’s show when discussing bi-polar disorder?
- Kinky Boots
- Star Wars
- Robert De Niro
Did you get them right? It was a close call between Lauren and Ryan but our Broadway star Delius squeaked by with ONE extra! Tomorrow we have a brand new contestant. If you feel you’re the Smartest Person in NYC, try again with Ty Loves NY at 6AM-10AM weekdays!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Dirty On The Dos: Jennifer Lopez’s Name Change, Mila Kunis Engaged & Britney Retiring?
- Breakfast With Bryan: It’s Food Porn, But With A Twist! Victoria’s Juice
- Tell Us Your Best Holiday Party Story And Win $500
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: Music Community Mourns
- Diplo’s Got A New Holiday Compilation, ‘A Very Decent Christmas’
- New Music To Know: Sevyn Streeter Proves She’s More Than Just a Hit Songwriter on Debut EP