She is quoted saying (and I am paraphrasing here) that it’s her mistake if something happens again. And you know what? It might just come down to that. We all know that Breezy has a little bit of an anger issue. He was in the NYC night club fight with Drake and just recently in a parking lot fracas with Frank Ocean! Oh and course there was that little hissy fit he threw (along with a chair) at Good Morning America too… It just never seems to end.
Now, here’s the latest: The LA County District Attorney’s office is reporting that Chris faked his community service time (which would have fulfilled his probation back when he got in trouble with the courts for beating Rihanna.) If it’s true, then the DA wants his probation revoked “demanding that Brown’s community service be rejected and that he fulfill his obligation in Los Angeles County!”
You know I will keep my eye on this story!
-Micki Gamez, 92.3 NOW/NYC
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- John Mayer Talks New Single ‘Who You Love’ and ‘That Photo’ with Katy Perry
- Kendrick Lamar & Dr. Dre Preview New Song in Commercial
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’