REWIND: Picking The Best New Artist
How do the GRAMMYs do it? It’s hard enough to narrow it down to only five choices every year, but then they have to vote only one as THE best new artist for an entire year! This year’s nominees, the Lumineers, fun., Hunter Hayes, Frank Ocean and the Alabama Shakes, are all incredibly talented — and completely different artists. There is literally something for everyone among them.
So who will win the award? In this week’s REWIND we look back at past Best New Artist winners (surprising and expected) and try to predict who the GRAMMY voters will choose.
-Courtney E. Smith, Radio.com
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Interview: Sky Ferreira On Why Men Just Don’t Get It
- One Direction Working with Good Charlotte, Kodaline on Upcoming Album
- Watch the Phone: Jay Z & Kanye to Perform Together at SXSW
- Dirty On The Dos: Bieber Dedicates SXSW To Selena & Zac Efron Wants Another High School Musical!
- Stream Skrillex’s Debut Album ‘Recess’
- Lana Del Rey Announces 2014 North American Tour